Sunday, November 22, 2015

Coffee can help you live longer! English conversation lesson

Coffee, you love it or you hate it! I personally have not found a cup of coffee that I really like, but maybe because of this information I might change my mind!



http://breakingnewsenglish.com/1511/151119-coffee.html

Vocabulary
evidence
life-threatening illnesses
moderate consumption
highlighted
 interact

Pronunciation
  growing hear the r
  diabetes - di a be tes
caffeinated caf fi na ted
sweeteners sweet ter ners

Questions
Do you drink much coffee?
How many cups of coffee do you drink?
Did reading this article change your mind about coffee?
How many cups will you drink from now on?
What questions would you like to ask the researchers?
Do you think that the study was rigorous enough?
Which drinks do you drink for health reasons?
Which ones do you drink for the taste?


 Lesson Plan by Rachael Alice Orbach  English Teacher

No comments:

Baby Shark Game like Hangman. . .

This is an example of how I played the game today with a student:  You can print this or play it using Zoom! I think of a word from the less...