Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Hanukah is coming! Get your gifts at Hanni's Gifts!





I have Hannuka towels, really cool sevivon and an apron I designed on the computer and went to someone to put it on the apron. For each sale 5% is donated to the children of Sderot. The Hannuka towels are nice dish towels and the picture can be found at the bottom of the towel. They are very nice. the sevivon are lazer and go around in a circle and light up and sing in Hebrew. Last is my apron and my helper Yisraela is on the apron and is modeling it. . You me here or on facebook under Hanni Harel or at my e-mail address. It is: hannihar@gmail.com. Thank you.

Hanni is also at the Israel Center every Monday from 8:30 - 11:30! Go there and say that Rachael Alice sent you!




No comments:

Common vocabulary words to study for this week's English test!

  Words to learn today!  Many students have English tests coming up this week, so here is a list of common words that might come up on your ...