Thursday, April 7, 2016

Apple IOS new upgrade helps us to sleep better! English conversation

Apple IOS is going to provide a function that will shift to warmer colors at night! At night, I usually start the night routine by turning off certain lights in the house, and then right before going to sleep I turn off the last one. about 15 minutes later.  But the new Apple IOS tablet is going to do this for me,  That is if I had an Apple tablet which I don't.


http://greatist.com/live/apple-night-shift-improve-sleep?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_content=story2_cta&utm_campaign=daily_newsletter_2016-04-04_mails_daily_new_header

Vocabulary
hitting the hay
emitting
disrupts

Questions
Would you use this function?
How do you get yourself ready to sleep?
How many hours of sleep do you get?
Which type of phone or tablet do you have?
Do you use your phone or tablet late at night?






Lesson Plan
By Rachael Alice Orbach 

No comments:

Baby Shark Game like Hangman. . .

This is an example of how I played the game today with a student:  You can print this or play it using Zoom! I think of a word from the less...